неділю, 21 лютого 2016 р.

Healthy Food. My Lesson.

Dear colleagues, here is a video of my lesson with a group of 10th formers on the topic "Healthy Food". I prepared this lesson for the local teachers' contest. You can find in it the use of Plickers for formative assessment, QR codes for setting home task, differentiation techniques, developing critical thinking with the help of Venn diagrams, group work and other elements which I enjoy using at the lesson. I'll be glad if you find time to leave your comments. By the way, you are free to use any part of the lesson if you find it useful.
Special thanks to the regional methodologist Svitlana Zhyvitska for help and support and to the cameraman Volodymyr Zhyvitskyi for a wonderful lesson recording!

Hanna Dudich.

4 коментарі:

  1. The lesson is perfet. You are a mature and rather interesting teacher.I wish you success in your future career!!!

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. I really enjoyed this lesson! You used lots of interesting communicative activities! I liked all of them! You are a very talented teacher! I am proud of you, Annie!!!

    ВідповістиВидалити
    Відповіді
    1. Thanks a lot, Valia. It is such a pleasure to work with like-minded educators. I really like your lessons, too and always find something new and interesting while attending them. If you have any video recordings of your lessons, I'd like to share them on the blog.

      Видалити